What is Arab International Investors forum?
It’s a Forum founded with a clear vision and specific goals to provide opportunities for collaboration and development in investment and to promote investment across the Arab world and international in a range of development fields. As well as to establish professional networking groups and working relationships.
What is the forum goals /objectives?
- AiiF is established within the Arab region as a vehicle to motivate and promote sustainable investment and its significance in the Arab world as well as globally.
- AiiF is a platform for an open and collegiate environment that encourages knowledge exchange and the sharing of best practices in the field of sustainable investment that leading Arab world to global competitiveness.
- AiiF is a place where academics and investors can establish professional networking groups to enhance research in sustainable investment in different fields within different universities.
- AiiF will reward outstanding efforts by organizations individuals and youth that support sustainable investment.
When will the Arab international investor forum will take place?
The forum will be held in October 2020
Where will the Arab international investor forum will take place?
The forum will be held at the headquarters of UNESCO / Paris where around 1,400 guests, investors, media representatives, academics and executives from all over the world are expected to attend.
Why to attend the forum?
The forum allows you to meet investors, businessmen, researchers, entrepreneurs, and academics to establish and develop professional networking groups and working relationships.
Who should attend our forum?
- Private Banks
- Asset Management Company
- Family Office
- Independent Financial Adviser Firm
- Discretionary Investment Management Company
- Investment Consultancy
- Pension Fund
- Retail Bank
Who are the sponsors for this forum?
What are the participation fees for this forum?
How can I apply to participate in this forum? Is it possible to apply online?
Yes, you can register and pay online; you can register through the following link (Opening Soon)
Are there certificates for participants?